Friday March 21, 2014
When it comes to building your new home, Boone Homes chooses only the best products in order to build a home that is not only beautiful, but also high-quality enough to stand the test of time. When it comes down to deciding between fiber cement and LP® SmartSide® trim and siding, our choice is the latter.
Here are some reasons why LP® SmartSide® is our choice for building your dream home:
- Impact Doesn’t Equal Damage – Throughout life, it is likely that your home will be hit by hail, golf balls, baseballs or rocks at some point. LP® SmartSide® is more resistant to these everyday hazards than fiber cement. Need proof? Watch the video above.
- Realistic Wood Texture – If you like the look of wood, then LP® SmartSide® is perfect because of its more realistic wood texture.
- Time Tested – When you purchase a new home, you expect it to last for years to come. LP® SmartSide® have been time tested and since 1997, more than 7 billion square feet of products have been manufactured and installed in more than 4 million homes.
- Lighter Weight – With a lighter weight per foot, LP® SmartSide® is easier to carry and install. It is also stronger and doesn’t require special tools to install.
- Color – LP® SmartSide® is less likely to lose its color than fiber cement which contains natural salts and minerals.
- Less Seams – LP® SmartSide® is slightly longer than fiber cement leading to fewer seams or joints.
- Warranty – LP® SmartSide® generally offers a longer limited warranty that most fiber cement warranties.
These are just a few of the many reasons that LP® SmartSide® trim and siding is the choice of Boone Homes. For more information on these quality building products, visit www.lpcorp.com.
At Boone Homes, only the best products, finishes and features are used to build your dream home. If you are looking to purchase a new home in the metro Richmond area, we are currently building spacious villas and estate homes in nine communities. For more information on these beautiful communities and our available homes, visit the Boone Homeswebsite today.