Thursday April 28, 2011
Why rush into just any home and settle for 2nd place? If you buy a home and haven’t taken a look at the Richmond new homes at the Estate Homes at Tarrington on the James, then you’ve missed one of Richmond’s most exclusive neighborhoods. Do the research, what other community offers you more?
Consider these features:
- Take a walk on the community sidewalks as they meander throughout the neighborhood.
- Enjoy a picnic at the 10-acre community park loaded with play sets.
- Relax in the sun at the one of the community’s three pools.
- Exercise in the neighborhood fitness center.
- Attend one of the many social events held at the community club house.
- Walk to Robious Landing Park and enjoy the river, the natural scenery and environment.
- Quality Energy Star Construction will save you 38% or more in heating and cooling costs.
- Large home sites, with some sites exceeding ½ acre and many backing up to acres of natural preserve.
- Award winning Midlothian schools.
A short step outside the community and you will find plenty of convenience. The Shops at Belgrade, Stony Point Fashion Park, Watkins Center, ACAC Fitness Center and so much more are within minutes. Imagine this: In the morning you can be kayaking on the James River, after lunch golfing at Independence Golf course and within minutes of sinking the last putt you can be eating at Ruth’s Chris Steak House. What community can beat that? Not many can match the value of lifestyle coupled with the quality construction Boone Homes is offering! No wonder Tarrington on the James has been named Community of the Year, not just once but several times!
The Boone Homes New Estate neighborhood in Tarrington features a furnished model home beautifully designed and luxuriously decorated to help you visualize and experience the Tarrington lifestyle. Plus, the community offers more than 14 different plans.
Boone Homes, a Richmond home builder, has earned the trust of Richmonders for more than 30 years by building excellence into every home sold. Come visit Tarrington’s newest furnished model at 3307 Fulbrook Drive, open daily from noon to 5 p.m., to see what all the talk is about.
For more information, call 804-897-9188 or visit the Boone Homes website.