Thursday September 3, 2009
OUT we go! It appears the cycle of a buyer’s market is beginning to fade into the annals of history.
Good news is permeating network media in the same way as when we were headed into the abyss of a deep recession.
Gratefully, now we see headlines are:
- Home Prices Turning Around – CNBC
- Who Should Get Credit for the Recovery – CNN
- OEDC: Global Recession Ending – Fox News
- Existing Homes Sell Fast — Record Fast – CNN
- Pending Homes Sales Rise for 6th Month – Big Builder
- New Home Sales Blast Past Expectations – CNN
Confidence in the economy is up. Sales are on the mend. Home prices are still low. What will it be?
In a previous post dated June 23rd, I posed the question: Opportunity or Temptation? How you view the opportunity in this market will determine your view on inherited equity.
Do you view the current market as a cloistered nun avoiding temptation? Or as a savvy entrepreneur seeking the opportunity. inherited equity is opportunity for the taking.